Private Limited Company Registration Firm Delhi India
The private limited company is the firm which is owned by an individual or a group of individuals. It is operated and managed by the private sector and the government has no say in its functioning.
A private limited company can have a minimum of two or a maximum of fifty members. If you want to start a private firm in India then, Private Limited Company Registration must be your first priority. This legal registration is important because it enables to combat any kind of lawsuit issues which may occur with the director and the employees of the firm. For affordable private limited company registration in Delhi India we will be best options for you.
Following is the process for Company Registration
- First of all, as a director, you have to fill a simple company registration form and attach the required documents to it. Nowadays you can do this process with private accounting and tax companies who will do the work on your behalf.
- After you submit the form, a DSC and DPIN are given to the owner.
- After this, the concerned authorities check and verify the form submitted by you. This is followed by the verification of all the documents submitted by you.
- After this, you have to submit all the documents and file them with ROC.
- Your work is done, after the checking of the files and the documents, DSCs will be sent to you.
You get registered at the end and this entire process is very simple.
Documents Required for Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of all the directors or people who are an integral part of the upcoming firm.
- Passport sized photographs of all the directors.
- Valid ID card issued by the government, of all the directors.
- 4A photocopy of Rent agreement, electricity and water bill of the concerned place where the firm is set up.
Make sure all the above documents are present and firmly attached to the form.
Facing problems in company registration? Talk to us today and get your private limited company registration in Delhi India in very easy way.